In simple language, eLearning is electronic learning. Understanding it is quite simple. eLearning is actually making use of electronic technologies to ingress educational programs, syllabus and courses and to deliver training completely online, whether it’s in a school, part of your mandatory business training or a full distance learning program.
The origination of eLearning has become the ultimate solution for people who don’t have enough time to go and opt for inhouse courses. It serves them the best opportunity to find content of the desired course or program, opt for the same and ultimately end up doing it in the most comfortable manner.
Earlier, eLearning received quite a lot of criticism, as a lot of people thought that it would just not be the best solution, and that bringing computers to the classroom (in-house) would remove the human element entirely that some trainees need.
With the constitution of quality training providers, a dedicated experienced technical and content team and support staff, the whole concept of eLearning provides the best blend of learning head space, offering anyone the chance to take their online training to the next level.
With eLearning, comes a set of benefits. There are numerous profits to eLearning whether you choose to use it on its own, or to enhance your existing in house training.
To list a few, here are some of them:
- eLearning is self-paced and gives students an opportunity controls the momentum of their
learning, whether to speed up or slow down as necessary.
- eLearning is self-directed, and turns out to be a great solution as it allows students to
choose content and tools according to their interests, requirements, and skill levels.
- It renders diversified learning and training styles, just for different learners, to make the
whole experience more effective.
CONVENIENCE AND PORTABILITY:
- All the courses are approachable on your schedule.
- There is no requirement of physical attendance.
- There is no bounding of time.
- You can read the content whenever you want to by simply downloading it.
WIDE RANGE OF OPTIONS:
- Choose from numerous courses to meet your interests.
- You can choose to opt for Degree, Vocational, and Certificate programs.
- Amazing range of prices to fit your budget.
- It accommodates the learner’s preferences and needs.
- You can choose from instructor-led or self-study programs and courses.
- There’s no necessity for you to study the content that you already know, you can focus on topics
you’d like to learn about.
- Technological tools make the association of the learner with eLearning much easier and
- Because there is no need to be face to face with the instructor, the ones who are shy and
introvert, or are just nervous when it comes to classrooms, eLearning is the ultimate solution for
all of them.
There have been many studies, which have given the results that, those students who opt for eLearning, have retaining capacity of the material to a greater degree, than the ones who opt for in house instructor-led classes.
Now it wouldn’t be a shocker for all of us to believe that eLearning is the latest and the most preferred tool for studying today, and will be the greatest and leading training, studying, content distributing, as well as learning tool for the coming times.